Harnessing visual thinking to solve complex, systems-level problems
Your problem is not the problem; the problem is your perspective
Problems can reach a point of complexity where even the smartest, most creative thinkers are humbled by their limitations. But visualization has been proven to enhance natural processing abilities by six times, while providing a framework for progress. Discover how visualization can help you solve problems and think with clarity.
How powerful is visualization in thinking & learning?
Harness your entire brain with visual thinking
Language processing network
Image processing network
- People understand 6x more data when images are involved
- Diversity of visual elements drives engagement
- Visuals effectively expand working memory and facilitate solutions to more complex problems
- Visualization draws attention to patterns, relationships, and systems, turning complex information into obvious, objective truth statements
- Countless inventors, small businesses, and multinationals use visual learning to drive innovation
Visualization is for Collaborative Decision-Making
Whether you are a politician or consultant, your two main obstacles for true, lasting positive change are:
No matter how small or large the netword, the interrelations between individuals, stakeholders, and environments is complex to manage.
When everyone has a stake in the outcome, oral communication can make the problem appear worse than it is, by confusing individual problems with the organizational problem.
Visualization presents an objective, transparent visual map for problem-solving
- Transparency - images bring meaning to the surface
- Businesses increase productivity by 48% when they use visual tools
- Reduce risk and misunderstanding
- Builds trust
- Visuals expose personal agendas and facilitate an objective it is what it is... now what can we change approach
- With visuals everyone shares the same truth
- Strategy success
- Visualization of strategy improves implementation by 76%
Solve complex problems by using visualization tools
There are many visualization tools on the market today, but SenseCatcher is ideally suited to help solve complex, organizational challenges.
Most of our problems linger because they are complex, with many moving pieces and parts.
Often the problem, as it is understood, is only a symptom of the underlying issue.
When I say one thing; you can understand something completely different.
SenseCatcher’s rich media capabilities welcome diverse viewpoints.
And in the words of Albert Einstein:
If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would
spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I know the
proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.
Start using SenseCatcher today!
Visualization has a long track record in driving some of our world’s most influential innovations. With SenseCatcher you can easily use visual thinking - like Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, and Angela Belcher - to reveal new discoveries and see things made possible only by visual thinking.